The goal of foster parenting is to heal biological families!
How to Become a Foster Parent
In order to become a foster parent, you must be able to meet the criteria:
· Must be at least 21 years of age
· Consent to a criminal background check
· May be single, married, or divorced
· May own or rent a home
· Have a home meeting the standards of licensing requirements
· Must participate in a home study
· Must complete PS-MAPP Foster Parent Training
Recieve the Supports You Need...
· Specialized training
· 24-hour support
· Respite Care
· Case Coordination